Blue Coppice Blatherings

Blather and balderdash about stitching, design and domestic life.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Moan, moan, moan....

I apologise in advance for this posting, but I want to whinge.

Why do we have wisdom teeth? They don't seem to provide me with extra wisdom, all they do is cause me pain and anguish! What is the point of them?

At the moment, the bottom two are growing at an acute angle towards the back of my mouth and towards my cheeks. For several years, I've had the usual intermittent aching jaw and this hasn't caused me too many problems, howeverI've really been suffering over the past week. Both teeth are digging sharply into my cheeks, meaning that I'm having problems eating anything that requires me to chew unless I want to eat my own cheeks as well.

So, I phone the dentist only to find that he's decided not to have appointments on Saturdays anymore, and the next appointment that's only mildly inconvenient, rather than completely impossible to make, is on the 16th November. Bah, humbug.

Mutter.....mutter.......mutter............whinge..............moan...........................

On the bright side, I managed to get quite a lot of stitching done this weekend so Part 2 of the workshop piece should be finished this week. :) No pictures yet though - it's being kept under wraps until Jane published her 2005 brochure! I'm probably going to be teaching the pieces at Hengrave Hall, near Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk - the provisional dates are 11th-13th November 2005, but it could all change....

If you are interested in this workshop, please contact Jane Dickinson of Great Escapes on jane.dickinson@talk21.com - I'll look forward to seeing you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home